Reformed Church (Taktaharkány)

The first stones were put down in 6. March 1793, when the preacher was István Terhes. The works continued for 13 years, while Gábor Bereti was the minister. The first mass was in 3 October 1799, when the tower was unfinished. The church was finished in 1806 and canonized by Gábor Őry Fülöp. It was reconstructed several times, finally in 1992-93.